For a moment, when you touched me, I felt at home.
I’m taking a photography class! I’m still very new and have yet to master aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc. so my pictures aren’t that great.
1. Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18:13)
2. Speak without accusing. (James 1:19)
3. Give without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26)
4. Pray without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
5. Answer without arguing (Proverbs 17:1)
6. Share without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
7. Enjoy without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
8. Trust without waivering. (1 Corinthians 13:7)
9. Forgive without punishing. (Colossians 3:13)
10. Promise without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)
- Chaos -
I tried every day, I tried it all. I tried reaching out to you. Oh, how desperately I tried with every possible way I knew. You never noticed. I’m not mad at you. I’m mad at myself. Mad for always being nice, apologizing for things I didn’t do and for trying when I knew the hope was gone. I am mad for not hating you, which I should…but I just can’t.
You’re not leaving, I think you’re running. Running towards something you want or away from something you’re afraid to want? I’m not sure. Letting go is easier than trying I suppose. You just go ahead and give up, turn and walk away.
Maybe we fall in love with every person we meet, one way or another…a little at least. A piece of them stays with us even after they leave us behind. For better or for worse they change you. We might not remember every single one, but it doesn’t mean they haven’t affected us. It’s like collecting people.
People say bad memories cause the most pain. But don’t you think the good memories are the ones that drive you insane? The knowing of how beautiful things once were. Moments we’ll never get back.
In the end, we find comfort. At times things get better when we let go.
…So if I go who could blame me?
“Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” - John Lennon
It’s only the beginning.